The abstract should be 2 pages long and will be published in the abstract book. Please upload separate abstract file. Please register your paper at:
The conference committee has decided to submit the proceedings for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore library. Please be advised that your article will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore database if the following conditions are met:
- your article topic is within the IEEE Xplore Database scope, i.e. it concerns broadly understood engineering,
- the article will receive at least two positive reviews (the review process is ongoing),
- the copyright form is filled and sent (more information about this soon),
- the paper passes the anti-plagiarism check.
The publication in the IEEE Xplore Database is optional for the papers presented at the conference, all of them will either way be published in the Proceedings of PTZE 2018 with an ISBN number. Your article will then be properly prepared and sent to the IEEE Xplore Database to be considered there for publication.
Copyright forms will be collected using the electronic system. Links will be provided soon.
The final template to be used is based on a general two-column IEEE conference template:
- Microsoft Word: template-wordA4.doc
The contributors are advised to prepare the paper using the official templates linked above. The best method of ensuring that your paper meets the format requirements is to copy and paste the article into the template file. The paper should be 4 pages including the figures, tables & references. The full papers will be published in the conference proceedings after the normal revision process. After the conference, chosen authors will be asked to prepare the extended version of the paper to be published (after the review process) in the regular journal.
General guidelines are:
- Paper Length: 4 pages, including figures, tables and references
- Paper Size: A4 (210mm x 297mm) or US Letter (8.5″ x 11″)
- Fonts: Please embed fonts used in your PDF file. Type 3 fonts are not allowed.
- Upload File Format: DOC (.doc) or DOCX (.docx)
- Advised File Size Limit: 2.0Mb
- Please do not add page numbers
- Please do not apply security settings